Looking for a delicious and nourishing treat to start your day? We’ve got you covered with our mouthwatering Chia Pudding recipe that will leave you energized and satisfied!
This delightful pudding is not only a feast for your taste buds but also a nutritional powerhouse. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, prebiotics and antioxidants, it’s the perfect way to kickstart your morning.
¼ C chia seeds
1 C milk
1 tbsp Microbiome Essentials
1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Here’s how to prepare this heavenly delight:
1. In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, milk, vanilla and Microbiome Essentials together. Stir well to make sure all the seeds are immersed in the liquid.
2. Add your maple syrup (if using) and whisk until well combined. This step is optional, as the natural sweetness of the milk and toppings may suit your taste buds.
3. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes, then give it another good stir. This will prevent any clumping and ensure a creamy consistency.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid and create a luscious, pudding-like texture.
5. When ready to serve, layer your chia pudding with yoghurt and top with fruit and granola. You can get creative here!
Now, grab a spoon and savour every delightful bite of this creamy chia pudding. It’s a tasty and satisfying way to nourish your microbiome and fuel your fertility!